Louver Shutter & Blinds Hardware System
Louver Shutter & Blinds Hardware System
This long lasting shutter and blinds system is the perfect way to upgrade your outdoor space. While perfect for traditional uses such as privacy walls, they work beautifully in a wide variety of settings (hot tubs enclosures, pergola roofs, etc.). Get creative!
- On top of looks, they’re just as customizable as they are versatile. Easily adjust the angle of the slats to manipulate rain, sun, and airflow to go exactly where you want. Whether you’re a busy contractor or a DIYer looking for an easy backyard upgrade, our louvers will be perfect for you.
- Ultimately, our louvers complement both new and existing projects, and the minimalistic design offers great versatility. This makes incorporation into any of your spaces seamless and easy. To top it off, all hardware is included for an easy, 45-minute standard installation.
- DESIGNED FOR | Use of up to 48” wide x 48″ high openings
- NORTHERN PRIDE | Proudly made in Canada
- NO COMPROMISES | Introduces privacy without taking away from your view
- TOTAL CONTROL | Provides you with the ability to control how much sun, rain, and airflow you want in your outdoor space
- PROJECT VERSATILITY | Our louver system’s variety of installation options allows you to easily integrate them into any project.
- WHAT’S INCLUDED | Ten (10) actuators, twenty two (22) brackets, and screws.
- DESIGN | Minimal design components make cleaning and maintaining your louvers easy. This is particularly useful for non-ground floor structures.
- SPACE COVERED | 1 package completes approximately 11 slats/boards.
- MATERIAL MATCHING | Achieve a look that matches your space by pairing our kit with the material you would like to use.
- COMPATIBILITY | Works with 5 ½” wide wood, vinyl, or glass slats/boards (not included).
- MAX WEIGHT | Slats/boards should not exceed 8 lbs in total in weight per package
- SOUND CONTROL | Helps deflect unwanted noise, making your environment more peaceful and enjoyable
- BUILT TO LAST | Made of polyoxymethylene, our louver system is long lasting and durable. This material is used frequently in the automotive field for precision parts requiring high stiffness, low friction, and great dimensional stability.
- UV-Protected | prevents fading and discolouring caused by the sun’s harsh rays
- Rust-Resistant | its durable polyoxymethylene construction and powder coated finish prevent peeling and blistering
- Weather Protected | designed to last through North America’s harshest conditions
- Compatible materials include wood, vinyl, composite, metal and stone
- ACQ wood compatible
- Black screws provided create a seamless finish for installation. Screws included are for wooden post installation.
- Works well in corrosive environments
- Ideal for use in moderate to high traffic locations
- Ideal for contractors and DIYers
- Includes installation instructions. How-to videos are also available online.
- Moderate skill set required for installation
- Estimated installation time: 45 minutes
- Prior to construction, check with your local municipality for building code requirements in your area.
- Please Note: before building a permanent structure, it is important to take into consideration where you live and your typical exposure to rain, wind, snow, ice, and sleet as product performance may change accordingly. Wearing personal protective equipment; safety glasses, etc., and using suitable fasteners for your application are equally as important in ensuring your installation goes smoothly and safely.
- For certain structures, we recommend consulting a professional to ensure that these products are appropriate for your intended application and that the structural components for which these products are to be used in connection with are sound.
- Perfect for residential, commercial, and industrial use
- Materials and packaging are fully recyclable
- Limited one (1) year warranty.
The Composite Decking Company Shipping Policy
All decking orders ship using using large flatbed trucks in order to ensure that the product arrives to your home or jobsite in the best condition possible. Hardware only orders ship via a courier company such as Fedex, UPS etc. When both decking and hardware is ordered they are delivered together and the "Large Flatbed Shipping" charge will apply.
All orders are initially processed within 1-2 business days.
We aim to deliver your order within 5-10 business days of it being placed. This is subject to product availability, and other factors beyond our control. Once your order has been coordinated you will receive an email to setup the specific delivery date. If you require your product more quickly we do offer a "pickup" option (see details below). All deliveries are curbside/driveway.
Large Flatbed Shipping
Zone 1 (Up to 180km radius from the manufacturing plant in Brantford, Ontario - Ontario addresses only)
$199 - Orders from $0-$2,499 (before tax)
$149 - Orders from $2,500 -$9,999 (before tax)
$99 - Orders from $10,000 - $19,999 (before tax)
FREE Shipping - Orders over $20,000 (before tax)
Zone 2 (Over 180km and up to a maximum of 320km radius from the manufacturing plant in Brantford, Ontario - Ontario addresses only)
$699 - Orders from $0-$2,499 (before tax)
$599 - Orders from $2,500 -$9,999 (before tax)
$499 - Orders from $10,000 - $19,999 (before tax)
$199 - Orders over $20,000 (before tax)
**Please contact email@example.com for a custom quote for locations within Ontario, that are not automatically calculated at the checkout page**
Flat Rate Courier Shipping (Only select deck railing, hardware, and accessory items can be shipped via courier - Ontario Only)
Ontario Postal Codes
$15.00 - Orders from $0 - $75.00 (before tax)
Free Shipping - Orders over $75.00 (before tax)
No Charge Pick-Up Available
We offer a no charge pick-up option at our manufacturer in Brantford, Ontario. Choose "Pick-Up" at checkout and we'll coordinate a time that works best for you (within our manufacturers operating hours). Pickup orders typically take a minimum of 2-3 business days to coordinate. You will receive an email confirmation when your order is available for pickup.
Orders can be cancelled and/or revised up to 24 hours after being placed. After 24 hours orders cannot be modified.
Please see our "Refund Policy" page for details on returns, defective material etc.
What Our Past Clients Have To Say
High Quality and Locally Made
"I have been working with the Tru North and Clubhouse products for awhile now and having 2 excellent decking products made here in Ontario is great....They really stand behind their products and my clients have been thrilled with their decks."
Easy To Install
"Between their clubhouse and trunorth product lines, trunorth decking offers beautiful, long lasting products that, speaking as an installer, are very easy to work with. I'd recommend these products to anyone!"
Handles Our Harsh Climate
"They are a Canadian manufacturer based in Brantford - another major factor in our decision....After a summer of intense sun and heat, a typical bone chilling Muskoka winter, and a quick spring power wash, the deck looks as good as when we first installed it."
Durable and Kid Friendly
"Very Happy with our TruNorth Deck. Great looks and low maintenance is why we chose this product that doesn't use any saw dust. Plus my kids don't get slivers like they do on wooden decks."
Learn about how to properly clean and care for your new deck
We want to make sure your deck continues to looks perfect all season long
Store TruNorth Deck™ under a cover to ensure boards are clean when ready to install. If stored outdoors, they must be covered with a tarp designed for outside use. Products should be stored in a dry space with bottom supports equally spread apart. For long term storage, products should be banded together.
Basic Cleaning Recommendations
Although TND products are low maintenance, TND recommends periodic cleaning to help maintain the natural wood grain of the product. For best results power wash using dish soap detergent. The recommended maximum pressure is 1700 psi for TND decks. A fan tip nozzle must be used along with the proper cleaning product. Spray in the direction of the brush/grain pattern to avoid damaging the product. Use caution not to damage the material and always take the proper safety precautions when operating a power washer.