FAQ About humm Financing
Do you accept humm?
At The Composite Deck Company we accept humm for purchases up to $30,000. Select humm as your payment method during the checkout process and you’ll be redirected to login or sign-up to humm to complete your purchase.
What is humm?
Humm is a consumer financing solution for online purchases. You can make purchases from $1 - $30,000 and pay in installments in as little as 6 bi-weekly payments, or up to 60 months.
How do I pay using humm?
1. Add items to your cart
2. Select humm as your payment method at checkout
3. You’ll be redirected to humm to login or sign-up. Download the humm app to manage payment methods, view your repayment schedule and check for available credit.
What do I need in order to get a humm account?
To get a humm account you need to:
- be 18 years or older
- be a Canadian resident or citizen (currently not available in Quebec)
- have a valid Canadian driver's license or passport
- have a full time or permanent part time job
How does the payment schedule work?
For purchases up to $1,500 customers can repay in 6 bi-weekly payments. For purchases $1,501- $30,000, customers can pick from the available terms. Repayments are automatically debited from the default payment method you added when you created your humm account.
Does humm cost anything to use?
For purchases under $1,500 there is no cost for you to use humm! No fees, no interest. For purchases over $1,501, interest and a monthly fee may apply. You willbe able to see all fees and interest rates available as you checkout before you complete your payment using humm.
More questions? Learn more at the humm website.