Black Galvanized Steel Gate Pull Handle
Black Galvanized Steel Gate Pull Handle
The subtle style and long lasting galvanized steel construction of our gate pull handle make it the perfect addition to your gate or door.
- A handle is an integral part of your gate. Besides function, ours are a decorative way of improving your backyard entrance. Its minimal design ensures your gate or door stays the centre piece it should be, but bold and classic features create a polished finish for your project. Whether you’re a busy contractor or a DIYer looking for an easy backyard upgrade, this handle will be perfect for you.
- Every small detail of our wooden gate hardware line has been carefully designed to accent your project while also providing you with the strength and longevity you need. It’s the best possible way of ensuring your outdoor space looks pristine for years to come.
- DESIGNED FOR | Pull handle for gates or doors
- STYLE | Its sleek design and long lasting materials make it great for everyday use and projects in high traffic areas
- EASE OF USE | Perfect for withstanding the busy family life that has your gate opening and closing all day long
- VERSATILITY | Get creative and use this handle inside and out. From deck storage and shed doors to interior drawers and cupboards, rest assured that your new accessory will be the perfect addition for any project.
- BUILT TO LAST | While the quality of your door and gate is important, so is your handle. Our ornamental gate pull handle ensures your doors and gates last throughout the years.
- MATERIAL | Made from heavy-gauge galvanized steel
- FINISH | Features a thermally bonded and polyester textured black powder coated satin finish
- WHAT’S INCLUDED | One (1) ornamental gate pull handle and colour matching fasteners
- COMPATIBILITY | Compatible materials include wood, vinyl, composite and more
- EASY INSTALL | Installation process is quick and intuitive.
- COHESIVE LOOK | Our entire gate hardware line features the same powder coated finish and colour, which makes accenting your outdoor space consistent and uniform. Check out our latches, hinges, and more to complete your project.
- UV-Protected | prevents fading and discolouring caused by the sun’s harsh rays
- Rust-Resistant | its durable galvanized steel construction and powder coated finish prevent peeling and blistering
- Weather Protected | designed to last through North America’s harshest conditions
- Our gate hardware cleans easily with soap and water, making maintenance simple
- Certain environments can lead to the premature aging of your hardware. Clean your handle semi-annually to keep it in pristine condition for years to come.
- Ideal for use in low to high traffic locations
- Ideal for contractors and DIYers
- Ideal in both interior and exterior settings
- Novice skill set required for installation
- Estimated installation time: 5 minutes
- Prior to construction, check with your local municipality for building code requirements in your area.
- Perfect for residential, commercial, and industrial use
- Materials and packaging are fully recyclable
- Limited one (1) year warranty.
The Composite Decking Company Shipping Policy
All decking orders ship using using large flatbed trucks in order to ensure that the product arrives to your home or jobsite in the best condition possible. Hardware only orders ship via a courier company such as Fedex, UPS etc. When both decking and hardware is ordered they are delivered together and the "Large Flatbed Shipping" charge will apply.
All orders are initially processed within 1-2 business days.
We aim to deliver your order within 5-10 business days of it being placed. This is subject to product availability, and other factors beyond our control. Once your order has been coordinated you will receive an email to setup the specific delivery date. If you require your product more quickly we do offer a "pickup" option (see details below). All deliveries are curbside/driveway.
Large Flatbed Shipping
Zone 1 (Up to 180km radius from the manufacturing plant in Brantford, Ontario - Ontario addresses only)
$199 - Orders from $0-$2,499 (before tax)
$149 - Orders from $2,500 -$9,999 (before tax)
$99 - Orders from $10,000 - $19,999 (before tax)
FREE Shipping - Orders over $20,000 (before tax)
Zone 2 (Over 180km and up to a maximum of 320km radius from the manufacturing plant in Brantford, Ontario - Ontario addresses only)
$699 - Orders from $0-$2,499 (before tax)
$599 - Orders from $2,500 -$9,999 (before tax)
$499 - Orders from $10,000 - $19,999 (before tax)
$199 - Orders over $20,000 (before tax)
**Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a custom quote for locations within Ontario, that are not automatically calculated at the checkout page**
Flat Rate Courier Shipping (Only select deck railing, hardware, and accessory items can be shipped via courier - Ontario Only)
Ontario Postal Codes
$15.00 - Orders from $0 - $75.00 (before tax)
Free Shipping - Orders over $75.00 (before tax)
No Charge Pick-Up Available
We offer a no charge pick-up option at our manufacturer in Brantford, Ontario. Choose "Pick-Up" at checkout and we'll coordinate a time that works best for you (within our manufacturers operating hours). Pickup orders typically take a minimum of 2-3 business days to coordinate. You will receive an email confirmation when your order is available for pickup.
Orders can be cancelled and/or revised up to 24 hours after being placed. After 24 hours orders cannot be modified.
Please see our "Refund Policy" page for details on returns, defective material etc.
What Our Past Clients Have To Say
High Quality and Locally Made
"I have been working with the Tru North and Clubhouse products for awhile now and having 2 excellent decking products made here in Ontario is great....They really stand behind their products and my clients have been thrilled with their decks."
Easy To Install
"Between their clubhouse and trunorth product lines, trunorth decking offers beautiful, long lasting products that, speaking as an installer, are very easy to work with. I'd recommend these products to anyone!"
Handles Our Harsh Climate
"They are a Canadian manufacturer based in Brantford - another major factor in our decision....After a summer of intense sun and heat, a typical bone chilling Muskoka winter, and a quick spring power wash, the deck looks as good as when we first installed it."
Durable and Kid Friendly
"Very Happy with our TruNorth Deck. Great looks and low maintenance is why we chose this product that doesn't use any saw dust. Plus my kids don't get slivers like they do on wooden decks."
Learn about how to properly clean and care for your new deck
We want to make sure your deck continues to looks perfect all season long
Store TruNorth Deck™ under a cover to ensure boards are clean when ready to install. If stored outdoors, they must be covered with a tarp designed for outside use. Products should be stored in a dry space with bottom supports equally spread apart. For long term storage, products should be banded together.
Basic Cleaning Recommendations
Although TND products are low maintenance, TND recommends periodic cleaning to help maintain the natural wood grain of the product. For best results power wash using dish soap detergent. The recommended maximum pressure is 1700 psi for TND decks. A fan tip nozzle must be used along with the proper cleaning product. Spray in the direction of the brush/grain pattern to avoid damaging the product. Use caution not to damage the material and always take the proper safety precautions when operating a power washer.