Black Galvanized Steel Heavy Duty Gate Corner Frame Brace and Hardware Kit
Black Galvanized Steel Heavy Duty Gate Corner Frame Brace and Hardware Kit
The functionality and simplicity of our gate corner frame brace kit make it the perfect choice when building or refreshing your wooden gate.
- Its minimal black design features a thermally bonded and powder coated finish, which makes for a subtle and long lasting gate kit that will blend into any gate design.
- Everything you need to build a sag-free and stunning gate is included. Whether you’re a busy contractor or a DIYer looking for an easy backyard upgrade, this gate kit will be perfect for you.
- DESIGNED FOR | Gate heights up to 72″ and widths up to 84″
- ALL-IN-ONE | Take the hassle out of building a gate with this all-in-one gate bracing and hardware kit.
- ALL YOU NEED | The hinges, braces, latch, and handle, in addition to colour matching hardware, are everything you need to build a long lasting and durable gate.
- SAG-FREE | This heavy duty gate corner frame brace kit is designed to keep your gate sag-free and accents any outdoor gate or door.
- BUILT TO LAST | A gate frame brace kit is a subtle yet impactful way of making sure your gate is as functional and long lasting as possible.
- PROJECT VERSATILITY | This kit easily adapts to any of your project’s needs and works well with inward, outward, left, or right gate configurations.
- SMOOTH OPENING & CLOSING | Universal swing hinges create a smooth opening and closing while strong corner brackets create structural support that prevent sagging or dragging.
- COHESIVE LOOK | Each piece features the same powder coated finish and colour, which gives your gate a cohesive and uniform look.
- FINISH | Features a thermally bonded and polyester textured black powder coated satin finish
- ZERO MAINTENANCE | No maintenance required, unlike other kits that require unsightly cables and multiple adjustments to maintain gate squareness
- MATERIAL | Made of heavy-gauge, galvanized, cold rolled steel
- WHAT’S INCLUDED | Two (2) universal (left or right) corner brace swing hinges, two (2) corner braces, one (1) latch and catch, one (1) handle, and colour matching fasteners
- EASY INSTALL | Installation process is quick and intuitive.
- UV-Protected | prevents fading and discolouring caused by the sun’s harsh rays
- Rust-Resistant | its durable galvanized steel construction and powder coated finish prevent peeling and blistering
- Weather Protected | designed to last through North America’s harshest conditions
- Compatible materials include wood, vinyl, composite and more
- Want a cohesive look? Our entire gate hardware line features the same powder coated finish and colour, which makes accenting your outdoor space consistent and uniform. Check out our post caps, post base covers, and more to complete your project.
- Our gate kit cleans easily with soap and water, making maintenance simple
- Certain environments can lead to the premature aging of your hardware. Clean and lubricate your hinges and latch semi-annually to keep them in pristine condition for years to come.
- Ideal for use in moderate to high traffic locations
- Ideal for contractors and DIYers
- Includes easy installation instructions
- Novice to moderate skill set required for installation
- Estimated installation time: 45 minutes
- Prior to construction, check with your local municipality for building code requirements in your area.
- Perfect for residential, commercial, and industrial use
- Materials and packaging are fully recyclable
- Limited one (1) year warranty.
The Composite Decking Company Shipping Policy
All decking orders ship using using large flatbed trucks in order to ensure that the product arrives to your home or jobsite in the best condition possible. Hardware only orders ship via a courier company such as Fedex, UPS etc. When both decking and hardware is ordered they are delivered together and the "Large Flatbed Shipping" charge will apply.
All orders are initially processed within 1-2 business days.
We aim to deliver your order within 5-10 business days of it being placed. This is subject to product availability, and other factors beyond our control. Once your order has been coordinated you will receive an email to setup the specific delivery date. If you require your product more quickly we do offer a "pickup" option (see details below). All deliveries are curbside/driveway.
Large Flatbed Shipping
Zone 1 (Up to 180km radius from the manufacturing plant in Brantford, Ontario - Ontario addresses only)
$199 - Orders from $0-$2,499 (before tax)
$149 - Orders from $2,500 -$9,999 (before tax)
$99 - Orders from $10,000 - $19,999 (before tax)
FREE Shipping - Orders over $20,000 (before tax)
Zone 2 (Over 180km and up to a maximum of 320km radius from the manufacturing plant in Brantford, Ontario - Ontario addresses only)
$699 - Orders from $0-$2,499 (before tax)
$599 - Orders from $2,500 -$9,999 (before tax)
$499 - Orders from $10,000 - $19,999 (before tax)
$199 - Orders over $20,000 (before tax)
**Please contact email@example.com for a custom quote for locations within Ontario, that are not automatically calculated at the checkout page**
Flat Rate Courier Shipping (Only select deck railing, hardware, and accessory items can be shipped via courier - Ontario Only)
Ontario Postal Codes
$15.00 - Orders from $0 - $75.00 (before tax)
Free Shipping - Orders over $75.00 (before tax)
No Charge Pick-Up Available
We offer a no charge pick-up option at our manufacturer in Brantford, Ontario. Choose "Pick-Up" at checkout and we'll coordinate a time that works best for you (within our manufacturers operating hours). Pickup orders typically take a minimum of 2-3 business days to coordinate. You will receive an email confirmation when your order is available for pickup.
Orders can be cancelled and/or revised up to 24 hours after being placed. After 24 hours orders cannot be modified.
Please see our "Refund Policy" page for details on returns, defective material etc.
What Our Past Clients Have To Say
High Quality and Locally Made
"I have been working with the Tru North and Clubhouse products for awhile now and having 2 excellent decking products made here in Ontario is great....They really stand behind their products and my clients have been thrilled with their decks."
Easy To Install
"Between their clubhouse and trunorth product lines, trunorth decking offers beautiful, long lasting products that, speaking as an installer, are very easy to work with. I'd recommend these products to anyone!"
Handles Our Harsh Climate
"They are a Canadian manufacturer based in Brantford - another major factor in our decision....After a summer of intense sun and heat, a typical bone chilling Muskoka winter, and a quick spring power wash, the deck looks as good as when we first installed it."
Durable and Kid Friendly
"Very Happy with our TruNorth Deck. Great looks and low maintenance is why we chose this product that doesn't use any saw dust. Plus my kids don't get slivers like they do on wooden decks."
Learn about how to properly clean and care for your new deck
We want to make sure your deck continues to looks perfect all season long
Store TruNorth Deck™ under a cover to ensure boards are clean when ready to install. If stored outdoors, they must be covered with a tarp designed for outside use. Products should be stored in a dry space with bottom supports equally spread apart. For long term storage, products should be banded together.
Basic Cleaning Recommendations
Although TND products are low maintenance, TND recommends periodic cleaning to help maintain the natural wood grain of the product. For best results power wash using dish soap detergent. The recommended maximum pressure is 1700 psi for TND decks. A fan tip nozzle must be used along with the proper cleaning product. Spray in the direction of the brush/grain pattern to avoid damaging the product. Use caution not to damage the material and always take the proper safety precautions when operating a power washer.