6″ x 6″ Black Eazy-Cap™ Patented Pyramid Post Cap
6″ x 6″ Black Eazy-Cap™ Patented Pyramid Post Cap
This long lasting, fastener-free pyramid post cap is an easy way to instantly improve your outdoor space. The galvanized steel construction of our Eazy-Cap™ protects your post from weathering and seasonal elements while its modern yet timeless look elevates any environment.
On top of protecting your post, its elegant and simple features complement most residential, commercial, industrial fencing, and landscaping projects. Install them on wooden, iron, composite, vinyl, or aluminum posts. Their design versatility makes them perfect for contractors and DIYers and ensures they’ll be the perfect addition to your backyard.
Fits over 6″ x 6″ nominal posts
Understanding Post Cap Sizes:
- When a post cap fits a nominal or dressed post, the post measures 1/2″ less than the measurement listed.
Example: a nominal or dressed 4″ x 4″ post cap fits a post that measures 3.5″ x 3.5″
- When a post cap fits a rough lumber or undressed post, the post size is the same as the measurement listed.
Example: a 4″ x 4″ rough lumber or undressed post cap fits a post that measures 4″ x 4″
- SIZE | Fits over a 6″ x 6″ nominal post
- PATENTED | Patented, pressure-fit design means no adhesives or screws are required for installation
- MATERIAL & FINISH | This long lasting post cap is made from heavy-gauge, galvanized, cold-rolled steel and features a powder coated and thermally bonded satin finish
- TOUGH DEFENDER | Extends the life of your fence or deck post while preventing cracking, splitting, and weathering.
- ADAPTABLE | Its sleek, elegant and simple pyramid design will complement any project or space
- EASY INSTALL | In addition to the beauty and post protection it offers, the installation process is quick and intuitive.
- LOW MAINTENANCE | Post caps clean easily with soap and water, making maintenance simple
- UV-Protected | prevents fading and discolouring caused by the sun’s harsh rays
- Rust-Resistant | its durable galvanized steel construction and powder coated finish prevent peeling and blistering
- Weather Protected | designed to last through North America’s harshest conditions
- ACQ wood compatible
- Ideal for use in low to high traffic locations
- Ideal for contractors and DIYers
- Novice skill set required for installation
- Estimated installation time: 5 minutes
- Prior to construction, check with your local municipality for building code requirements in your area.
- Canadian Patent # 2713295
- U.S. Patent #US10100551
- Perfect for residential, commercial, and industrial use
- Materials and packaging are fully recyclable
- Nuvo Iron™ brand marking on top of post cap
- Limited one (1) year warranty.
The Composite Decking Company Shipping Policy
All decking orders ship using using large flatbed trucks in order to ensure that the product arrives to your home or jobsite in the best condition possible. Hardware only orders ship via a courier company such as Fedex, UPS etc. When both decking and hardware is ordered they are delivered together and the "Large Flatbed Shipping" charge will apply.
All orders are initially processed within 1-2 business days.
We aim to deliver your order within 5-10 business days of it being placed. This is subject to product availability, and other factors beyond our control. Once your order has been coordinated you will receive an email to setup the specific delivery date. If you require your product more quickly we do offer a "pickup" option (see details below). All deliveries are curbside/driveway.
Large Flatbed Shipping
Zone 1 (Up to 180km radius from the manufacturing plant in Brantford, Ontario - Ontario addresses only)
$199 - Orders from $0-$2,499 (before tax)
$149 - Orders from $2,500 -$9,999 (before tax)
$99 - Orders from $10,000 - $19,999 (before tax)
FREE Shipping - Orders over $20,000 (before tax)
Zone 2 (Over 180km and up to a maximum of 320km radius from the manufacturing plant in Brantford, Ontario - Ontario addresses only)
$699 - Orders from $0-$2,499 (before tax)
$599 - Orders from $2,500 -$9,999 (before tax)
$499 - Orders from $10,000 - $19,999 (before tax)
$199 - Orders over $20,000 (before tax)
**Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a custom quote for locations within Ontario, that are not automatically calculated at the checkout page**
Flat Rate Courier Shipping (Only select deck railing, hardware, and accessory items can be shipped via courier - Ontario Only)
Ontario Postal Codes
$15.00 - Orders from $0 - $75.00 (before tax)
Free Shipping - Orders over $75.00 (before tax)
No Charge Pick-Up Available
We offer a no charge pick-up option at our manufacturer in Brantford, Ontario. Choose "Pick-Up" at checkout and we'll coordinate a time that works best for you (within our manufacturers operating hours). Pickup orders typically take a minimum of 2-3 business days to coordinate. You will receive an email confirmation when your order is available for pickup.
Orders can be cancelled and/or revised up to 24 hours after being placed. After 24 hours orders cannot be modified.
Please see our "Refund Policy" page for details on returns, defective material etc.
What Our Past Clients Have To Say
High Quality and Locally Made
"I have been working with the Tru North and Clubhouse products for awhile now and having 2 excellent decking products made here in Ontario is great....They really stand behind their products and my clients have been thrilled with their decks."
Easy To Install
"Between their clubhouse and trunorth product lines, trunorth decking offers beautiful, long lasting products that, speaking as an installer, are very easy to work with. I'd recommend these products to anyone!"
Handles Our Harsh Climate
"They are a Canadian manufacturer based in Brantford - another major factor in our decision....After a summer of intense sun and heat, a typical bone chilling Muskoka winter, and a quick spring power wash, the deck looks as good as when we first installed it."
Durable and Kid Friendly
"Very Happy with our TruNorth Deck. Great looks and low maintenance is why we chose this product that doesn't use any saw dust. Plus my kids don't get slivers like they do on wooden decks."
Learn about how to properly clean and care for your new deck
We want to make sure your deck continues to looks perfect all season long
Store TruNorth Deck™ under a cover to ensure boards are clean when ready to install. If stored outdoors, they must be covered with a tarp designed for outside use. Products should be stored in a dry space with bottom supports equally spread apart. For long term storage, products should be banded together.
Basic Cleaning Recommendations
Although TND products are low maintenance, TND recommends periodic cleaning to help maintain the natural wood grain of the product. For best results power wash using dish soap detergent. The recommended maximum pressure is 1700 psi for TND decks. A fan tip nozzle must be used along with the proper cleaning product. Spray in the direction of the brush/grain pattern to avoid damaging the product. Use caution not to damage the material and always take the proper safety precautions when operating a power washer.