You could be upgrading your existing deck, or beginning the process of building the deck of your dreams. TruNorth composite decking will take your outdoor project beyond the ordinary. Canadian made and long lasting, with six bold and modern solid colours, and six variegated hardwood hues. TruNorth decking is a top choice for Canadian consumers.
Why TruNorth Decking?
You want the best and TruNorth decking delivers the best.
TruNorth is the only product line that offers wood and wood-filler free capped rice hull fiber composite decking. Their rice hull fiber composite is proven to resist water penetration, which means your beautiful deck will not mold, rot or swell.
With a proprietary capping (on all sides) that prevents staining, reduces heat retention and minimizes fading from harsh weather, you have peace of mind with TruNorth composite decking.
- Fade and stain resistant with 25-Year Limited Warranty
- Never paint, stain or seal
- Heat blocking technology keeps deck cooler
- Rice husk formula means no rotting or molding
- Eco-friendly product made with 95% recycled materials
- Reversible boards with capping on all four sides