Pre-Drilled Black Baluster Railing Kit 8' Long | For 42″ High Railing
Pre-Drilled Black Baluster Railing Kit 8' Long | For 42″ High Railing
This all-in-one railing kit provides you with everything aside from the posts to install a section of railing and upgrade your outdoor space.
- The decorative, brown pressure-treated wooden railing contrasts beautifully with the black powder coated galvanized steel balusters, resulting in a look that is both modern and timeless.
- Its pre-drilled rails, along with rail connectors, ensure that the entire railing section is as easy to install as possible.
- The traditional yet modern design of our railing kits allows them to accent any outdoor design. Whether it be a deck, porch, or gazebo, rest assured that they are the perfect backyard project addition for everyone, from busy contractors to DIYers.
- DESIGNED FOR | Designed for a 42″ high finished railing
- KIT CONVENIENCE | This all-in-one rail kit includes: two (2) 8′ long, pressure-treated brown wooden decorative rails with pre-drilled holes; twenty-one (21) 34″ long galvanized steel balusters; four (4) black DRC rail connectors with twenty-four (24) stainless steel mounting screws
- NO MEASURING | Pre-drilled installation guide holes mean no measuring required between balusters
- CONNECTOR MATERIAL | The rigid plastic rail end connectors prevent wood from splitting and toenailing.
- BALUSTER MATERIAL |The long lasting balusters included in this kit are made from heavy-gauge, galvanized, cold-rolled steel making them significantly stronger than the competitor’s leading aluminum baluster
- WESTERN CANADIAN ‘J’ GRADE LUMBER | Profiled, drilled, treated and kiln-dried twice, it resists twisting and maintains a low moisture level
- FINISH | The balusters included feature a powder coated and thermally bonded glossy finish
- MOISTURE-PREVENTING PLUGS | Plastic end plugs are included to top the baluster ends which prevent moisture from entering precision-drilled holes.
- EASY TO CUT | These easy-to-cut wooden railings mean customizing them to fit your unique project layout is a breeze.
- VERSATILE | Easily convert this railing kit for stairs: pick up our 3/4″ round baluster stair adapters (SRAR) and our stair rail connectors (SRC) (sold separately)
- COLOUR MAINTENANCE | To maintain the lustrous brown colour of the rails, apply a water-repellent stain as soon as the wood dries
- FINISHING TOUCHES | Finish off your project by topping your posts with our Pyramid Post Caps and our plastic post base collars (PCCA4B or UPPC) (sold separately)
- UV-Protected | prevents fading and discolouring caused by the sun’s harsh rays
- Rust-Resistant | its durable galvanized steel construction and powder coated finish prevent peeling and blistering
- Weather Protected | designed to last through North America’s harshest conditions
- ACQ wood compatible
- Compatible materials include wood, vinyl, composite and more
- Ideal for use in low to high traffic locations
- Ideal for contractors and DIYers
- Moderate skill set required for installation
- Estimated installation time: 25 minutes
- Prior to construction, check with your local municipality for building code requirements in your area.
- Please Note: before building a permanent structure, it is important to take into consideration where you live and your typical exposure to rain, wind, snow, ice, and sleet as product performance may change accordingly. Wearing personal protective equipment; safety glasses, etc., and using suitable fasteners for your application are equally as important in ensuring your installation goes smoothly and safely.
- For certain structures, we recommend consulting a professional to ensure that these products are appropriate for your intended application and that the structural components for which these products are to be used in connection with are sound.
- Perfect for residential, commercial, and industrial use
- Perfect for both new and restoration projects
- Materials and packaging are fully recyclable
- Limited one (1) year warranty.
INSTRUCTIONS | WATCH
- Click here to watch our How-To Installation Video | How-to Install: Pre-Drilled Railing Kits for Deck Railings
INSTRUCTIONS | DOWNLOAD
STAMPED ENGINEERED DRAWING
The Composite Decking Company Shipping Policy
All decking orders ship using using large flatbed trucks in order to ensure that the product arrives to your home or jobsite in the best condition possible. Hardware only orders ship via a courier company such as Fedex, UPS etc. When both decking and hardware is ordered they are delivered together and the "Large Flatbed Shipping" charge will apply.
All orders are initially processed within 1-2 business days.
We aim to deliver your order within 10-15 business days of it being placed. This is subject to product availability, and other factors beyond our control. Once your order has been coordinated you will receive an email to setup the specific delivery date. If you require your product more quickly we do offer a "pickup" option (see details below). All deliveries are curbside/driveway.
Large Flatbed Shipping
Zone 1 (Up to 120km radius from the manufacturing plant in Brantford, Ontario - Ontario addresses only)
$199 - Orders from $0-$2,499 (before tax)
$149 - Orders from $2,500 -$9,999 (before tax)
$99 - Orders from $10,000 - $19,999 (before tax)
FREE Shipping - Orders over $20,000 (before tax)
Zone 2 (Over 120km and up to a maximum of 240km radius from the manufacturing plant in Brantford, Ontario - Ontario addresses only)
$699 - Orders from $0-$2,499 (before tax)
$599 - Orders from $2,500 -$9,999 (before tax)
$499 - Orders from $10,000 - $19,999 (before tax)
$199 - Orders over $20,000 (before tax)
**Please contact email@example.com for a custom quote for locations within Ontario, that are not automatically calculated at the checkout page**
Flat Rate Courier Shipping (Only select deck railing, hardware, and accessory items can be shipped via courier - Ontario Only)
Ontario Postal Codes
$15.00 - Orders from $0 - $75.00 (before tax)
Free Shipping - Orders over $75.00 (before tax)
No Charge Pick-Up Available
We offer a no charge pick-up option at our manufacturer in Brantford, Ontario. Choose "Pick-Up" at checkout and we'll coordinate a time that works best for you (within our manufacturers operating hours). Pickup orders typically take a minimum of 5 business days to coordinate. You will receive an email confirmation when your order is available for pickup.
Orders can be cancelled and/or revised up to 24 hours after being placed. After 24 hours orders cannot be modified.
Please see our "Refund Policy" page for details on returns, defective material etc.
What Our Past Clients Have To Say
High Quality and Locally Made
"I have been working with the Tru North and Clubhouse products for awhile now and having 2 excellent decking products made here in Ontario is great....They really stand behind their products and my clients have been thrilled with their decks."
Easy To Install
"Between their clubhouse and trunorth product lines, trunorth decking offers beautiful, long lasting products that, speaking as an installer, are very easy to work with. I'd recommend these products to anyone!"
Handles Our Harsh Climate
"They are a Canadian manufacturer based in Brantford - another major factor in our decision....After a summer of intense sun and heat, a typical bone chilling Muskoka winter, and a quick spring power wash, the deck looks as good as when we first installed it."
Durable and Kid Friendly
"Very Happy with our TruNorth Deck. Great looks and low maintenance is why we chose this product that doesn't use any saw dust. Plus my kids don't get slivers like they do on wooden decks."
Learn about how to properly clean and care for your new deck
We want to make sure your deck continues to looks perfect all season long
Store TruNorth Deck™ under a cover to ensure boards are clean when ready to install. If stored outdoors, they must be covered with a tarp designed for outside use. Products should be stored in a dry space with bottom supports equally spread apart. For long term storage, products should be banded together.
Basic Cleaning Recommendations
Although TND products are low maintenance, TND recommends periodic cleaning to help maintain the natural wood grain of the product. For best results power wash using dish soap detergent. The recommended maximum pressure is 1700 psi for TND decks. A fan tip nozzle must be used along with the proper cleaning product. Spray in the direction of the brush/grain pattern to avoid damaging the product. Use caution not to damage the material and always take the proper safety precautions when operating a power washer.