Decorative Top Rail for Deck Railing Brown Pressure Treated 6′ Long
Decorative Top Rail for Deck Railing Brown Pressure Treated 6′ Long
Looking for an easy way to elevate your outdoor space? Stylish yet durable, wooden posts are low maintenance and feature a classic yet decorative design.
- They feature a decorative design made of a minimum of 90% FOHC lumber, a high quality lumber treatment technique. The use of FOHC lumber and the intense pressure treating process it goes through make it fire fungal, moisture, and insect resistant – something that untreated lumber can’t compete with.
- Whether you’re a busy contractor or a DIYer looking for an easy backyard upgrade, this post will be perfect for you.
- Upgrade to our wooden posts and you’ll be enjoying your new space for years to come.
- Note: This rail is designed for decorative railings that do not require a building permit.
- PRESSURE TREATING | What is Pressure Treated Lumber? The process of pressure treating lumber involves injecting a preventative, anti-aging chemical substance deep into the wood
- MATERIAL BENEFITS | Pressure treated wood offers you several benefits that natural wood is simply unable to. Moisture, fungal, fire, and insect resistance, as well durability, are all commonly enjoyed features that you’ll love
- MATERIAL | Made of a minimum of 90% FOHC lumber.
- FOHC | Using FOHC lumber allows the wood to dry more evenly and prevents the common cracking, splitting, twisting, and bowing that tends to occur with Boxed Heart and other lumber that’s cut differently
- FOHC TREATMENT | FOHC (Free of Heart Center) lumber goes through a high quality lumber treatment technique where, when sawn, the center is excluded, making it more durable than natural, untreated lumber
- DESIGNED FOR | This rail should be used with pre-drilled railing kits (36RKB, RKB6, RKB8-36, RKB8-42) or 2 x 4’s
- MATERIAL | Made from premium 2 x 4’s
- BENEFITS | Pressure treated wood offers you several benefits that natural wood is simply unable to. Moisture, fungal, fire, and insect resistance, as well durability, are all commonly enjoyed features that you’ll love
- PERFECT PAIR | Looking to complete your project? Our wooden railing line was designed to complement the rest of our products in a way that creates a consistent and uniform backyard design. The natural look of the lumber pairs especially well with any of our galvanized steel products
- WHAT’S INCLUDED | One (1) top rail for wooden railing
- WHAT IS PRESSURE TREATED LUMBER? | The process of pressure treating lumber involves injecting a preventative, anti-aging chemical substance deep into the wood
- Compatible materials include wood, vinyl, composite and more
- Ideal for use in low to high traffic locations
- Weather Protected | designed to last through North America’s harshest conditions
- Ideal for contractors and DIYers
- Moderate skill set required for installation
- Prior to construction, check with your local municipality for building code requirements in your area.
- Perfect for residential, commercial, and industrial use
- Perfect for both new and restoration projects
- Materials and packaging are fully recyclable
- Limited one (1) year warranty.
The Composite Decking Company Shipping Policy
All decking orders ship using using large flatbed trucks in order to ensure that the product arrives to your home or jobsite in the best condition possible. Hardware only orders ship via a courier company such as Fedex, UPS etc. When both decking and hardware is ordered they are delivered together and the "Large Flatbed Shipping" charge will apply.
All orders are initially processed within 1-2 business days.
We aim to deliver your order within 10-15 business days of it being placed. This is subject to product availability, and other factors beyond our control. Once your order has been coordinated you will receive an email to setup the specific delivery date. If you require your product more quickly we do offer a "pickup" option (see details below). All deliveries are curbside/driveway.
Large Flatbed Shipping
Zone 1 (Up to 120km radius from the manufacturing plant in Brantford, Ontario - Ontario addresses only)
$199 - Orders from $0-$2,499 (before tax)
$149 - Orders from $2,500 -$9,999 (before tax)
$99 - Orders from $10,000 - $19,999 (before tax)
FREE Shipping - Orders over $20,000 (before tax)
Zone 2 (Over 120km and up to a maximum of 240km radius from the manufacturing plant in Brantford, Ontario - Ontario addresses only)
$699 - Orders from $0-$2,499 (before tax)
$599 - Orders from $2,500 -$9,999 (before tax)
$499 - Orders from $10,000 - $19,999 (before tax)
$199 - Orders over $20,000 (before tax)
**Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a custom quote for locations within Ontario, that are not automatically calculated at the checkout page**
Flat Rate Courier Shipping (Only select deck railing, hardware, and accessory items can be shipped via courier - Ontario Only)
Ontario Postal Codes
$15.00 - Orders from $0 - $75.00 (before tax)
Free Shipping - Orders over $75.00 (before tax)
No Charge Pick-Up Available
We offer a no charge pick-up option at our manufacturer in Brantford, Ontario. Choose "Pick-Up" at checkout and we'll coordinate a time that works best for you (within our manufacturers operating hours). Pickup orders typically take a minimum of 5 business days to coordinate. You will receive an email confirmation when your order is available for pickup.
Orders can be cancelled and/or revised up to 24 hours after being placed. After 24 hours orders cannot be modified.
Please see our "Refund Policy" page for details on returns, defective material etc.
What Our Past Clients Have To Say
High Quality and Locally Made
"I have been working with the Tru North and Clubhouse products for awhile now and having 2 excellent decking products made here in Ontario is great....They really stand behind their products and my clients have been thrilled with their decks."
Easy To Install
"Between their clubhouse and trunorth product lines, trunorth decking offers beautiful, long lasting products that, speaking as an installer, are very easy to work with. I'd recommend these products to anyone!"
Handles Our Harsh Climate
"They are a Canadian manufacturer based in Brantford - another major factor in our decision....After a summer of intense sun and heat, a typical bone chilling Muskoka winter, and a quick spring power wash, the deck looks as good as when we first installed it."
Durable and Kid Friendly
"Very Happy with our TruNorth Deck. Great looks and low maintenance is why we chose this product that doesn't use any saw dust. Plus my kids don't get slivers like they do on wooden decks."
Learn about how to properly clean and care for your new deck
We want to make sure your deck continues to looks perfect all season long
Store TruNorth Deck™ under a cover to ensure boards are clean when ready to install. If stored outdoors, they must be covered with a tarp designed for outside use. Products should be stored in a dry space with bottom supports equally spread apart. For long term storage, products should be banded together.
Basic Cleaning Recommendations
Although TND products are low maintenance, TND recommends periodic cleaning to help maintain the natural wood grain of the product. For best results power wash using dish soap detergent. The recommended maximum pressure is 1700 psi for TND decks. A fan tip nozzle must be used along with the proper cleaning product. Spray in the direction of the brush/grain pattern to avoid damaging the product. Use caution not to damage the material and always take the proper safety precautions when operating a power washer.