39 3/4" High White Aluminum Surface Mount Post
39 3/4" High White Aluminum Surface Mount Post
Looking for an easy way to elevate your outdoor space? Our aluminum railing is virtually maintenance free and features a modern yet classic design.
- Not only is this a safe and durable option for your outdoor space, it cleans easily with soap and water and will look great for many years to come.
- This aluminum surface mount post is to be used with our white aluminum deck railing systems, which include easy-to-follow instructions. When it comes to installation, the post cap and base cover come included, making the process that much easier. Whether you’re a busy contractor or a DIYer looking for an easy backyard upgrade, this post will be perfect for you.
- Don’t waste your time maintaining your deck or porch. Upgrade to our aluminum railing line so you can spend your time enjoying its features and your new space for years to come.
- SIZE | 3” x 3” x 39 3/4” high white aluminum surface mount post on a 5” x 5” base plate with four ¼” mounting holes
- TYPICAL INSTALLATION | This post is designed for 36″ high finished deck railing kits (WHSARK636D, WHSARK836D)
- SMOOTH TOP INSTALLATION | To create a smooth top, continuous line railing: use this post with 42″ high deck railing kits (WHSARK642D and WHSARK842D) with in-line post cap (WHLPC180) (sold separately)
- MATERIAL & FINISH | This durable surface mount post is made from marine grade aluminum and features a powder coated and thermally bonded white satin finish
- DESIGNED FOR | We designed our aluminum railing line to accent and blend perfectly into both modern and classic project designs.
- LOW MAINTENANCE | Our aluminum railing line cleans easily with soap and water, making maintenance simple
- WHAT’S INCLUDED | One (1) surface mount post on a plate, one (1) cast aluminum pyramid post cap, and one (1) decorative base plate skirt (hides exposed post fasteners and creates a polished finish)
- PROPER PREP | Remember to pick up the appropriate mounting fasteners for the surface material on which the rail post is being mounted (fasteners should not exceed 5/16″ in diameter)
- BACKED BY QUALITY | We are confident in the quality of our product and that’s why it’s backed by our limited 20-year warranty.
- PRE-DRILLED | Features pre-drilled base plate holes.
- MIX N’ MATCH | Get creative and mix and match the different styles of our aluminum railing line. All featuring the same finish and height, using different picket styles with our glass panels is both convenient and good looking.
- UV-Protected | prevents fading and discolouring caused by the sun’s harsh rays
- Rust-Resistant | its durable aluminum construction and powder coated finish prevent peeling and blistering
- Weather Protected | designed to last through North America’s harshest conditions
- Compatible materials include wood, vinyl, composite, metal/aluminum, and concrete/paving stones/bricks
- Installation requires minimal product SKUs, which makes your planning and installation processes that much easier.
- We offer our aluminum railing line in two equally stunning colours: choose from either classic black or crisp white.
- Our posts come in three convenient heights of 33 3/4″, (BLPOP33) 39 3/4″, (BLPOP39) and 44″ (BLPOP44) to meet a wide variety of project needs
- Ideal for use in low to high traffic locations
- Ideal for contractors and DIYers
- Moderate skill set required for installation
- Estimated installation time: 15 minutes
- Perfect for residential, commercial, and industrial use
- Prior to construction, check with your local municipality for building code requirements in your area.
- Please Note: before building a permanent structure, it is important to take into consideration where you live and your typical exposure to rain, wind, snow, ice, and sleet as product performance may change accordingly. Wearing personal protective equipment; safety glasses, etc., and using suitable fasteners for your application are equally as important in ensuring your installation goes smoothly and safely.
- For certain structures, we recommend consulting a professional to ensure that these products are appropriate for your intended application and that the structural components for which these products are to be used in connection with are sound.
- Materials and packaging are fully recyclable
- Limited twenty (20) year warranty.
- ***For code compliance it is recommended to use structural screws to surface mount the post (not included). Refer to local building codes for more information.***
STAMPED ENGINEERED DRAWINGS
- Click here to download a PDF of the stamped drawing | Anchoring
- Click here to download a PDF of the stamped drawing | Concrete
The Composite Decking Company Shipping Policy
All decking orders ship using using large flatbed trucks in order to ensure that the product arrives to your home or jobsite in the best condition possible. Hardware only orders ship via a courier company such as Fedex, UPS etc. When both decking and hardware is ordered they are delivered together and the "Large Flatbed Shipping" charge will apply.
All orders are initially processed within 1-2 business days.
We aim to deliver your order within 5-10 business days of it being placed. This is subject to product availability, and other factors beyond our control. Once your order has been coordinated you will receive an email to setup the specific delivery date. If you require your product more quickly we do offer a "pickup" option (see details below). All deliveries are curbside/driveway.
Large Flatbed Shipping
Zone 1 (Up to 180km radius from the manufacturing plant in Brantford, Ontario - Ontario addresses only)
$199 - Orders from $0-$2,499 (before tax)
$149 - Orders from $2,500 -$9,999 (before tax)
$99 - Orders from $10,000 - $19,999 (before tax)
FREE Shipping - Orders over $20,000 (before tax)
Zone 2 (Over 180km and up to a maximum of 320km radius from the manufacturing plant in Brantford, Ontario - Ontario addresses only)
$699 - Orders from $0-$2,499 (before tax)
$599 - Orders from $2,500 -$9,999 (before tax)
$499 - Orders from $10,000 - $19,999 (before tax)
$199 - Orders over $20,000 (before tax)
**Please contact email@example.com for a custom quote for locations within Ontario, that are not automatically calculated at the checkout page**
Flat Rate Courier Shipping (Only select deck railing, hardware, and accessory items can be shipped via courier - Ontario Only)
Ontario Postal Codes
$15.00 - Orders from $0 - $75.00 (before tax)
Free Shipping - Orders over $75.00 (before tax)
No Charge Pick-Up Available
We offer a no charge pick-up option at our manufacturer in Brantford, Ontario. Choose "Pick-Up" at checkout and we'll coordinate a time that works best for you (within our manufacturers operating hours). Pickup orders typically take a minimum of 2-3 business days to coordinate. You will receive an email confirmation when your order is available for pickup.
Orders can be cancelled and/or revised up to 24 hours after being placed. After 24 hours orders cannot be modified.
Please see our "Refund Policy" page for details on returns, defective material etc.
What Our Past Clients Have To Say
High Quality and Locally Made
"I have been working with the Tru North and Clubhouse products for awhile now and having 2 excellent decking products made here in Ontario is great....They really stand behind their products and my clients have been thrilled with their decks."
Easy To Install
"Between their clubhouse and trunorth product lines, trunorth decking offers beautiful, long lasting products that, speaking as an installer, are very easy to work with. I'd recommend these products to anyone!"
Handles Our Harsh Climate
"They are a Canadian manufacturer based in Brantford - another major factor in our decision....After a summer of intense sun and heat, a typical bone chilling Muskoka winter, and a quick spring power wash, the deck looks as good as when we first installed it."
Durable and Kid Friendly
"Very Happy with our TruNorth Deck. Great looks and low maintenance is why we chose this product that doesn't use any saw dust. Plus my kids don't get slivers like they do on wooden decks."
Learn about how to properly clean and care for your new deck
We want to make sure your deck continues to looks perfect all season long
Store TruNorth Deck™ under a cover to ensure boards are clean when ready to install. If stored outdoors, they must be covered with a tarp designed for outside use. Products should be stored in a dry space with bottom supports equally spread apart. For long term storage, products should be banded together.
Basic Cleaning Recommendations
Although TND products are low maintenance, TND recommends periodic cleaning to help maintain the natural wood grain of the product. For best results power wash using dish soap detergent. The recommended maximum pressure is 1700 psi for TND decks. A fan tip nozzle must be used along with the proper cleaning product. Spray in the direction of the brush/grain pattern to avoid damaging the product. Use caution not to damage the material and always take the proper safety precautions when operating a power washer.